CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I went to the Dr. on Monday for my monthly check up. It was not to bad, Its the first one since the diagnosis I was waiting on the tears to start flowing when She began speaking about her. I was fine for the first few mins of talking and then could not hold it in any longer. She apologized and hugged me and said that she was sorry for making me cry. She even has a notice posted in the back office for all of her employees about my situation and to watch what they say to and around me when I am there. She is such a wonderful Dr. I am lucky to have her. I believe that she is the best in my area!!

I also talked to a pastor the other day and that helped me alittle bit. I just have to keep up my faith. I know that I was chosen for a reason and he trusts me to carry his new little angel. Thank you again for reading my story and showing your support for what I am doing and for all of the prayers that I am recieving. They are greatly appreciated so much!!!

0 comments: