CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Hi all. I am having a pretty good day today. The sun is shinning and the rain has stopped for now. It is supposed to start back up though. Hubby is finally able to mow the jungle out back. It's just me and my Kenz now. She is eager to go outside and play. She has not been able to go out for over a week and its driving her nuts. Our littlest is quite active already this morning. She tends to prefer the left side of my belly. She keeps jabbing my bladder and it hurts, but I am enjoying every little movement she is making. I found a website called the Caring Bridge and made a website about our journey. Here is the address it anyone would like to view it. https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyspiker

Well I am going to have to get off of here and start to clean alittle while I have to mojo to do so. It doesnt come often. Thank you again for all of the prayers and support!!! We love ya's!!!


Mommy's Birthday Girl Makailyn



Mommy's baby girl and nephew Ian

0 comments: