CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Well, I am having a hard time typing this, but they have diagnosed our baby with the worst neural tube defect possible. Oh and its another girl. She has Anencephaly (half of a brain) She will not make it. We now have the hardest decision in the world to make. We have the option to be induced now or wait until September. Dr Harrison is calling the Dr from WVU today and asking his opinion and whether we should go out there. I have another appointment with her on May 11th and we will I guess make the decision then. I am at a lose for what to do. I dont want or believe in abortion, but I already know the outcome with this pregnancy. She will either die before I go into labor or during or shortly after birth. I dont know if I am strong enough to go through either. I feel like Im dying inside with every little kick I feel the pain gets worse. I dont even know how to tell Makailyn. Dr Harrison was holding back the tears and so was everyone else in the office. She and her receptionist held me and comforted me too.

0 comments: