CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I was searching a little bit ago and came across this blog and it gave me hope. If anyone is interested please check it out. I dont know if my finding it within 5 mins of searching, after praying for her to be ok, is a sign from God or what but I would like to think about it that way. I go to morgantown for a high definition ultrasound friday morning and then go see the high risk dr. Please keep the prayers coming. I am in dire need of them. That is the only thing helping me to cope with this. Knowing that all of these people friends and family care about us that much. It means so much. I have been thinking of some names for her and here are a couple that I have came up with. Elizabeth Faith and Isabella Grace. I want something that has a spirital meaning like of God or something like that. These names just stick in my mind.

http://babyfaithhope.blogspot.com/

Here is her ultrasound pic from the other day.... she is perfect to me....

1 comments:

Holly said...

She is perfect! And Myah and baby Faith give all of us anen mommies hope and are an inspiration!