CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I have been pretty busy these past few weeks. My youngest daughter just celebtated her 3rd birthday last Saturday the 23rd of May. My father is in poor health once again and I have been taking care of him. Now with me and my family. We have our good days and bad days. Here lately I have been having more bad than good. I think that it is all of the stress that I have been under and all of the worrying I have been doing with my daughters and my dad.

My oldest daughter Makailyn is just starting to get over Strep Throat that she was diagnosed with on my youngests birthday. My youngest has been sick for almost 2 weeks with a cough and congestion in her head and I believe chest also. My father is still trying to get over pneumonia which he has had for over a month now, not to mention having open heart surgery in December of 2008. Now my oldest has to have her tonsils looked at because half of her airway is blocked, so I have a feeling that she will have to have them removed before the summer is over. If it is not one thing it is another these days. When it rains it pours is what my Gran used to say!!!!!

A good note is I went to my oldest Nieces graduation last night and had a nice time with my family. I am so proud of her. She graduated with Honors!!! So that makes me so happy!!! Also on Monday, memorial day, we went to my sisters and had a small cookout with family. I really enjoyed myself so much. I can not wait to do it again. Now if I could just get them to open up and talk about the baby a little more. I dont want them to feel like they cant talk about her around me. I want to talk about her. That helps me so much.

Speaking of the baby......I have had an overwhelming abundace of gifts coming in the mail from so many wonderful people all over the US. I recieved her cute little outfit that we are going to dress her in after she is born in the mail on Saturday. Monday I recieved her handmade pink blanket and then yesterday I recieved her burial gown and bonnet. I am so blessed to have so many people who care for her and I and our family. Thank you so much for the generosity. I thank God everyday for the blessings that I have recieved. I am going to take a few pictures of the items and post them on here for all to see. She is going to be such a beautiful little angel!!

May God Bless you all and keep you safe. Thank you for all of the support and prayers. They are working and helping us through this incredible journey............

2 comments:

Holly said...

We got a lot of gifts for Carleigh too and I appreciated every one of them!!

Momma2AnAngel said...

I am very appreciative and thankful for what these wonderful people have sent her. I thank God that there are still people out there with such kind hearts.