CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
My youngest age almost 3 never ceases to amaze me! Today I was looking for things online for the baby and happened to be looking at a little stuffed lamb that sings Jesus Loves Me. She ran over looked at me and said Mommy my baby sister needs that. Will you by it for her? She then started asking questions about her name and then told me that when she is born she will die. I said yes, and asked her if she understands that she will not come home and live with us. She looked at me all wide eyed and said yes Mommy she is going to live pointing up with Jesus. I told her she was right. She then added Jesus is going to come take her with him. She then asked me again to buy her that lamb and said please she needs one. I had a hard time fighting back those tears. but could not any longer when she went on playing. and they say she does not understand because she is too young.

1 comments:

Holly said...

How sweet. She wants to take care of her lil sis.