CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I know and understand that it is a screening and not a diagnostic test, but it still makes me worry. I know that I will love and cherish this baby no matter what. I am just worried about how my husband and his family will handle it if something is wrong. I know that I should not care about how other people are going to take it, but I do. They are the type of people who pick favorites and treat the children differently, Im sad to say. I just dont understand how people can act like that. Thank you again for all of the love a support. I really need it. These past few months to a yr have been rough and then this. I hope it gets better!! Hugs!!!!!!!! Love ya's

1 comments:

Holly said...

I'm sorry they act that way. It doesn't do anybody any good.