CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The Saturday of the Pancake Breakfast I did something out of impulse. As I was driving a thought entered my head and before I knew it I was at Michael Ellers (a well known jewelry store in Findlay) and I bought something. I found a necklace called a captive opal (aka floating opal). It is a glass bead that has opal flakes that float in it. It is suspended on a 14K gold chain. It's really neat and when I saw it I knew I had to buy it. (Sorry about the pic-I don't have a real fancy schmancy camera.) You can also view it here. (It is the 10th pendant.)"



"When I bought this necklace I had in mind to do a type of raffle/giveaway thing to benefit Sufficient Grace Ministries. So I talked it over with Kelly and got everything finalized.

Each entry of the raffle is $2 and can be submitted by the ChipIn widget below. There is no limit to how many entries one person can have.

This raffle will run for 2 weeks beginning at the time of this post and ending at 11:59 pm EST on June 21. The winner will be announced at noon on June 22."

Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for posting about the raffle Mia!!

Momma2AnAngel said...

You are so welcome!!!