CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »



Well, as most of you know. I went into the hospital early Tuesday morning August 25th to give birth via c-section to our Angel Nevaeh Grace. She graced us with her beautiful presence at 8:15am and we heard her make a couple little grunts and moved her eyes a little bit. She passed peacefully in mommy's arms with daddy right beside of her 59 mins later at 9:14am right before her big sisters walked into the room to see their baby sister that they had been longing to meet. I am telling you what, they are some very proud big sisters too!!! Makailyn brought her little V-Tech camera and took so many pictures right along with Dina our NILMDTS photographer. She was so adorable. They could not get enough of Nevaeh, and wanted to constantly hold her.

Little Miss Nevaeh Grace Spiker was born Tuesday August 25th 2009 at 8:15am weighing 3lbs. 13.6oz. and was 15 1/4in long. Her little head measured 8 3/4in. and her chest was 10 1/8. She had the cutest little nose and the longest little feet and toes. While I was bathing her Makenzie who is now 3 asked me if I was done. I told her yes that she was all done with her bath and she looked at me so seriously and said "Mommy you forgot to wash her face." I said to her honey I washed it and she said "No you didnt mommy cause it is still dirty." That made me smile and tear up at the same time. Nevaeh was really bruised and turned blue fast, So Makenzie thought that she was dirty. Matter of fact she would not kiss her at first because she said she was too dirty. That was the first thing that she told everyone in the waiting room after seeing her. I know I got a little side tracked there. Nevaeh passed away in my arms at 9:14 am, 59 mins after she entered into our world. I am posting a few pics that I took and will try to update more often, but I dont know when. Here is a link to her obituary if you would like to read it. Nevaeh Grace Spiker's Obituary

Many Blessings and lots of Love, Thank you all for your support and prayers. They are what help me get through each and every day.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on such a beautiful daughter, Jesus has a special place for such Angels...I pray he is holding her close and telling her how much her family loves her. We are very sorry for your loss and will continue to pray for you and your strength , bpoth physical and emotional. With love'
The Scales Family

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, she was a very VERY BEAUTIFUL little girl. I really don't think anyone can even come close to knowing how your feeling right now. But our hearts are bleeding for you and your family right now. I am sooo glad you got to hold your little angel...Im sooo very sorry!!! I pray to God that you heal soon!!! With lots of love and Sympathy,
Nicki

Fuzzy Izmit said...

I am sure she knows that she was loved while she was here on earth. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Lea said...

Althought the time was very short I am so glad you got to spend a little time with your beautiful baby girl. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
Love,
Lea

Julie said...

Congrats! She is the most beautiful angel I have ever seen!!! I am so glad you and Eric had 59 minutes with her!!

Karen said...

Nevaeh is just beautiful! How wonderful to have 59 minutes with her. Praying God will hold you close and bring you the comfort that only he can bring!

Blesssings to You,
Karen

COUNTRY MOM said...

Nevaeh Grace... A beautiful name for a beautiful Angel. I pray God will give you comfort and peace. Many Thoughts and Prayers.

Lora said...

Nevaeh Grace was so precious, those 59 minutes must've been truly heaven on earth. I hope and pray with all my heart that God will comfort and strengthen you.

All my love,
~Lora

Michelle said...

What a beauty! I have a little angel in heaven and I imagine they are in heaven together having a great time. Sending a big hug from one broken hearted mama to another.

Holly said...

She's beautiful, Mia. Such a sweet little girl! I wish you could've gotten more time with her, but I am so glad you were blessed with 59 minutes.

Juliana said...

You have a beautiful daughter, Mia, and I'm so glad you had some time with her on this side of the veil.

Prayers and hugs for you.

Kathy N. said...

Today was my first day reading your incredible story. My heart aches for you and your family. I can not go without saying Congratulaions on her birth as well as my deepest condolences on having to live with the deepest kind of hurt any parent can endure. I will keep you ALL in my prayers for your healing and learning to live with the physical absence of Nevaeh. May she always be a part of your happiest dreams, the sun that comes through after the rain and the beautiful reflection you will see in your other 2 daughters.

Kristi said...

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter Nevaeh. I am sure you will treasure the short time you had with her. My deepest sympathies to you and your family during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

This Little Hen said...

I stumbled upone your blog tonight and I am really not sure how. I am a photographer who is considering joing NILMDTS and your beatiful angel and her story convinced me to do it. I will keep you and yoru family in my prayers. God Bless and thank you fro sharing your precious daughter with the world.