CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I know that I have not been updating regularly, but I have been having some very rough days. At this point in time I feel lost.....I do not know where to turn nor what to do next. I have to get my house in order before everything happens. When I say its a mess I do not mean that there is dust and it needs straightened up. When I say it is a mess I mean it is A MESS!!!! I managed to get my living room in order yesterday and today It does not look like it was touched. My family are tornadoes!!!! That is the reason that I have given up on cleaning!!!!!!!!!! I am so full of extra fluid at this point that it takes alot for me to do something. I get out of breath so easily. Plus I have been having these horrible headaches for the past week. I have been taking my fioricet, but that does not even touch it. I know that they are related to stress, but what can I do. That is my life...STRESS....! Yesterday and today I have felt really weird. Like I am floating. I have checked my pressure and it is normal and I have also checked my sugar and it is normal. I just dont know. Probably the heat.

We have been pretty busy lately with Makailyn's cheerleading practice which has been 4 nights a week. Our youngest Makenzie is really mad at me right now, because I did not have the money to register her in dance as I had promised. But that and cheerleading was before we found out about Nevaeh's diagnosis. That may be another reason I am down, I just feel like a failure right now in every way. I can not keep my house clean, I can not please my husband, I can not give my girls what they want or need and I can not provide for my baby girl Nevaeh. Sometimes I actually wonder if life is worth it. I know that that sounds harsh, but I am to my breaking point and I hope that God can lead me in the right direction. Bless you all for reading. And putting up with my whinning.

5 comments:

Holly said...

I pray, pray, pray that God will lift you up.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and your family and wishing that there was some way I could help.

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs, prayers and hope your way from Morgantown WV

Julie said...

Mia, my heart is so breaking for you. I wish there was something I could do to help you through this. You are such an inspiration to me!! God knows his plan and he will be with you every step of the way. Just remember to lean on him. i am still praying every day for you and the family.

Amber_Douglas said...

I hope and Pray god will Bless you,,
I cant wait to see what your Baby looks like!!
I am here if you nee anything!!