CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »




Well today I go to have my last ultrasound and Dr appointment before Little Miss Nevaeh's arrival. Only today is an extra special day. Today is my Momma who is in Heavens birthday. I miss her so much. She passed away when I was 7 years old and I really do not remember much about her. But I do remember how much she loved me and how much I love her. I think that I am giving her a very special birthday present even though she is going to be late, but my momma is going to have her very own Grandbaby to love and spoil. I am sad that Nevaeh is leaving us, but I am happy for my Mom. She is will take excellent care of her until I can be with her again. So Happy Birthday In Heaven Mom!!! I love you and miss you so much!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Mia, my heart is breaking for you. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes for you and Nevaeh!

Jodi Lansink said...

Very bittersweet, but a good way to look at it, what a great birthday present for your mom.